The Cybersex Clinician Resource Kit
* Introduction to Cybersex Addiction - A basic article describing
methods and venues used to access cybersex
* Cybersex Glossary / Chat Abbreviations
* Selected Cybersex Bibliography
* The Internet Sex Screening Test (ISST) - a quickscreen for cybersex
related problems (includes scoring guide)
* The Internet Sex Screening Test - Revised - more extensive assessment
of cybersex problems (includes scoring guide)
* Internet Assessment Semi-Structured Interview - an interview
protocol based on six themes revolving around cybersex addiction
/ internet addiction (also includes a Quickscreen form)
* Instructions for using the Hermes Web
- a treatment communication tool included with the kit.
* Specific Treatment excercises for working with Problematic Online Sexual Behavior.
* Various online links, articles, & resources for additional information
related to cybersex behavior
* The workbook Cybersex Unhooked (PDF version for easy printing of workbook exercises)
* The Clinican Resource Kit also includes a paperback, bound
copy of the book In the Shadows of the Net (2nd edition), a paperback edition of Illegal Images,and for a limited time a paperback copy of the Cybersex Unplugged Workbook.